About Us
Hobby Shop
General Rules
Newsletter
Indoor Racing
Outdoor Racing
Links
Contact/ Directions
Photo Gallery
Home

Schedule | Rules | Results

CHANCES OF HOLDING 2ND HILL CLIMB

YESTERDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH DOT AND I WENT UP TO THE HILL CLIMB AREA TO TAKE DOWN THE SHELTER WE HAD PUT UP NEXT TO THE SCORING TRAILER. THE FIELD WAS VERY WET AND SOFT. WE MADE IT UP OK WITH OUR SMALL 4WD TRACTOR BUT I NEVER WOULD ATTEMPTED THIS WITH A 4WD TRUCK. WE HAD A HARD RAIN LATER IN THE WEEK AFTER THE HILL CLIMB THAT ADDED UP TO 2 AND 1/2 INCHES IN OUR RAIN GAGE. LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING WE ADDED 1 AND 1/2 INCHES TO THAT. HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED THE ROAD UP SINCE. I WILL KEEP LOOKING TO SEE HOW THINGS LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. KEEP IN TOUCH.

WE HAD SAID WE WOULD RUN ON SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 30TH IF WE HAD TO.  STILL, THE GROUND WOULD HAVE TO DRY A LOT. AGAIN, KEEP IN TOUCH.

Bill Marshall